Tuesday, November 24

X Day 71 - Rest Day- HA! - 9 Mile Run @ 8:48 Pace

I was supposed to have a rest day, but decided to go on a short run and kept going like Forrest Gump. Wound up knocking out 9 miles around White Rock in 80 minutes. That's 8:48 pace.

I MADE THAT RUN MY BITCH!

I am definitely ready for the 1/2 marathon.

During run: 1/2 Promax Bar 150 + 2 GU 200
Recovery - 3 scoops AMP 275

Since that was a 1350 cal workout, I am going to start calorie counting from here today...

B: Egg beaters 90 + Yogurt 80
L: chef salad 300 + 1 pizza 200
S: almonds 150
D: taco salad 400
S: other 1/2 of promax 150

1380



1 comment:

  1. it has always amazed me that you could run so far!!! I do cycle. I usually go 10 miles on my road bike (top spead 27.5 mph). Thats until I got p90x. It was hard until I got my knee brace. I went ahead and bought a $50 one and it has made all the difference. I was not able to do many lunges without it. But legs yesterday was still really hard for me. I'll get it though!! no knee surgery is going to bring me down. Of course we can work out on friday. I still gotta get it done this weekend. I do use a chair for the pull ups. I was actually suprised at how bad I am at them. I use to be so good. but i guess that is the point. the whole reason i am doing this. cant wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete