Sunday, November 22

X Day 69 - Legs Back and Abs

OK. I am coming off of three weeks of 3-4 day travel and then a campout. It has been a test of will to keep eating and drinking under control and I feel I have failed on quite a few days hitting my calorie and prtuen goals. At least I did not miss any workouts.

The bad news is I have not lost any weight in about 2 weeks. The good news is I feel really strong. I just knocked out 20 diamonds like nothin.

There is another factor too. I stopped taking my supplements about 2 weeks ago. I wonder if that had an impact. Anyhow, I have a couple of weeks with no travel and should be able to nail this eating back down. No drinking or bad eating for the last three weeks and taking my supplements everyday.

B: 2 eggs 1 sausage cottage cheese. 250

Leg, Back & Abs

L: 2 Scoops AMP 185
D: SW grilled chicken salad. 400 and moz and tomato 150
S: nuts 50 + turkey dog 50 + 3 veggie meatballs 90


1190

No comments:

Post a Comment