Monday, November 23

X Day 70 - Core Synergistics

Swapped Kenpo with Core S.

I am a little tired of Kenpo and I think Core works similar stuff but is more intense. I am not sure why we do kenpo every week and core synergistics a few times. I think Core Syn is the quintessential P90X workout.

Three weeks from today will be my last P90X workout for this round. It seems so close.

I am at 222 now. I will need to loose 12 lbs to hit 210 by the end of P90X. That's .57 lb per day. That should be attainable, but I need to really bring it on the workouts and keep the calories down and protien up. It would be really cool to get to Dec 15 and be 209#.

2 Scoop AMP 185
B: optibar 160 and yogurt 80
S: pistachios 200
L: Progresso + Steamed Veggies 250
D: Blueberry, Yogurt, Opti Shake 200
S: 4 veggie meatballs 120

1200

No comments:

Post a Comment