Saturday, April 3

Tracy's Comments After His First Week

Mike,

Its hard but loved the 1st week. I believe I am in a great spot. Muscles are just soar enough to be feel but not so over worked that I can't move. Now the 1st few days I was hurting. I feel better and have more energy.

Diet has been easier to maintain than I thought. Funny in just a week moving to smaller and more frequent meals has reduced my appetite. Last night Sharla and I split a Tilapia meal at cotton patch with an order of veggies, green beans, and Black eye peas and I was stuffed.

With diet and exercise, lost 6 lbs this week lost a bit more in fat as I added muscle. Sharla has lost only 3 but has lost more fat. She was a bit discouraged until we compared her before pics and showed her she is beginning to replace fat with lean muscle.

I noticed that I am getting stronger. The Ab Ripper is getting a little easier each time- I still suck at it though. Also, flexibility is improving. Even when I was in great shape I had flexibility issues.

I liked Armageddon a lot but think my favorite is Kempo. Got into it and boom it was done. Liked the Yoga but those static poses nearly killed a fat not flexible boy.

Thanks for the motivation.

T

No comments:

Post a Comment