Monday, April 12

Tracy finishes week two!

My work buddy Tracy is sending me updates on his P90X journey.  He just finished his second week.  I think if you can make it two weeks, you can make it all the way.  Tracy is clearly focused and is seeing results.  Keep Bringing It Tracy!

Here is his update:

Ended week two.  Realized that its not just about weight loss.  Inches and muscle gain is also a consideration. 

Loss 11 pounds over my 1st two weeks and have loss 1.5 inches in chest, 1 inch in thigh, and 1/2 inch in waist. Also gained 1 inch in arms.

The exercises are getting better even after two weeks.  Just have to push myself and maintain form.  Looking forward to what I can do day 30, 60, 90!

I also learned this week that I can go out of town and maintain diet and exercise.  First two days were fairly easy however day three and four were a bit tougher because of later nights working.  I just need to plan better and always  have snacks ready.

Nice to see strength improving, inches off body, and loosing weight after only two weeks.  The last lesson is work out  with someone.  Without Sharla with me last week, I dogged ig a bit I the hotel room.

Thanks for the help and motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment