Wednesday, April 14

Day 215: Insanity Cardio MAX

One word: relentless.  My shirt is so sweated out that if I rinse it, it will be drier.

My caffeine free experiment is still going.  I had flu like symptoms last night and woke with sweats a couple times.  I feel OK now, but we will see how things are in a few hours.

I was just watching the news and Rep. Paul Ryan from Wisconsin was talking about doing P90X each morning.  It sounds like he works out with a group of folks in DC each morning.  He said he is between 6-8% BF.  That's pretty cool.  He actually talks pretty smart too.




M1: Shake 250
M2: Bar 180, grapefruit 50
M3: Greek Salad 350
M4: nuts and crackers and PB 200
M4: spaghetti and meatballs 470

1500

3 comments:

  1. caffeine withdraw is not fun! I have gone off and on a few times. I stay off for about a year or so and then something happens and i end up drinking it again. anyway, you will feel really bad for 4 days. headaches, sweats, runny nose, tired. In fact if you remember when i came to dallas when mom was moving into the new house and when i showed up i was really sick. i didnt want to stay like that over the weekend so i drank a coke and within a hour was back to normal. i have also gone through detox when i went on an all raw diet. if you ever try that let me know cause there are a few things you should know before hand. But if you wait it out 4 days it will be better. also, eat an apple each morning and that will help with energy. your body has to start waking you up again. Also know that you will start to fall asleep VERY fast. It takes me less then 2 minutes to be asleep. This will not change. As long as you are off caffeine falling to sleep will be the easiest thing you do. I went rock climbing this weekend. It was a lot of fun but a REAL workout. I wanted to tell you about it cause I think that you would really like it. At first i was using my arms too much and would get tired before i would reach the top. I had to really think about using my legs to push my way up the wall. It is a real full body workout. Try it... you might just really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becca. I already feel better today. Insanity helped clear my head. I still feel a bit hung over though (that could have to do with taxes). I guess in a few days this will clear my system and I will be caffeine and sweetener free. I don't want to go through this again, so I will probably just stay off it.

    There are a few cool rock climbing places in Dallas. Next time you are up, let's go hit one and belay each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative.

    ReplyDelete