Monday, April 19

Tracy Crushes Third Week - Loosing .7# per Day!

Completed week three.  Flexibility and strength.  So far lost 14.5 lbs and inches in chest belly and thigh.  I have gained over an inch in arm.

The exercises are getting easier.  Still Kenpo is by far my favorite.  My schedule has it for Friday. I like to do Kenpo in late afternoon.  Punching and kicking is a great way to relieve the stress of a  long weekend.

The lesson I learned this week I already knew just had to be reminded.

Lesson: don't worry day to day about weight.  Look at it weekly.  Daily will drive you crazy and can de-motivate.  This week, lost most of my weight in the last 3 days.  Which meant that I was frustrated for 4 morning weigh ins. That had the potential of frustrating me to a point where I could have reverted to bad eating habits or slacked in exercise.  Fortunately fought through the week.

Lesson: even though eating better.  Make sure you're eating 5 times per day rather than 3.  I did a poorer job this week than last and impacted the loss in weight and inches this week.  It was a good week but I felt I didn't maximize my metabolism by eating on my regular schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment