Monday, April 12

Day 213: Needed a Break

Here is Blake crushing Insanity Plyo MAX today - This is toward the end where you have to totally turn off your brain and go into a trance.



Everything is sore from all the running and Insanity.  I just could not face a workout this morning and my arm is a bit sore from pull starting the power washer weird.  We will do Yoga tomorrow and hopefully, that will reset everything.

I am going to cycle down the calories today.

M1: Oatmeal with raisins and nuts 200
M2: Grapefruit 50, yogurt 60, raisins and nuts 180
M3: Progresso 180, apple 80, celery and PB 200
M4: left over pizza slice 100
M5: Fish Tacos 350, corn on cob 50
M6: Popcorn 100, Special K 150

1700

BTW - Pete, I just realized that I missed the Mud Run.  If you did it, post a reply about it here.

3 comments:

  1. Weird thing is I thought you had an electric power washer. What exactly were you pulling?

    I bailed on the Mud Run - just too much going on - next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gas. I do lawnmowers with a 50# all the time and it never hurts. This kinda wiped out my elbow. It feels better now though. We will do Mud Run next year. We need to go running in wet combat boots first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative.

    ReplyDelete