Saturday, March 13

R2d88- Mike Crush

I tried my hand at creating a 40 min workout that I will call the Crush going forward.  I was at a hotel with a decent gym so I could do just about anything.  Here it is:

  • 1 mile run at accellerating pace per quarter mile from 9 min pace to 6 min pace
  • Three sets of different p90X like excerixes to work these groups:
    • Legs
    • Back
    • Shoulder
    • Bicps
    • Tricps
  • 5-6 minutes of heavy interval
    • Plyo Lunge
    • Prison Cell Pushup
    • Plank Run
    • Carlito
    • Jacks
  • Ab Ripper
I feel like I hit everything roughly evenly and did a nice variety of paces.  I will do this again.

M1: buffet 600
M2: Snacks (jerky, nuts, fruit, veggies) 350
M3: BNS 150
M4: Chili 350, Cornbread 150

4 MDG 64

1840

No comments:

Post a Comment