Wednesday, March 17

Building My Posse

I taught five kids to snowboard this trip. The calorie calculators for snowboarding say 90 minutes of moderate riding will burn about 900 calories. I probably got in 90 minutes in the 5 hours we were at it today. I bet the intensity level is higher than moderate though as I was digging kids out of powder, buckling in and out of bindings and helping them through flat spots.

I bet I have burned over 1000 calories each day here. That's good too because I have kinda pigged out. Most of the calories were drinking. We have eaten pretty good:
- Chili
- Butternut Squash Soup
- Tacos
- Seafood Creole
- Turkey Meatloaf

I even had an oatmeal cookie for desert today.

On the slopes we ate protien bars and meatloaf sandwiches.

I would say I did good on the food, but drank as many calories as I burned on the slopes.

It has been a great trip and it is really great being is super shape to play with my Posse!

No comments:

Post a Comment