Tuesday, March 30

Musing 11: 20 Friends Doing P90X

I have had so many people tell me they are doing P90X now.  Some have finished their first round and have gotten other people doing it now too.  That is amazing to me.

Some are doing it because they saw what it did for me and others are just into BRINGING IT!  Anyhow, I thought it would be fun to track everyone I know that is doing it.

- Sheri - My gorgeous wife.  Finished her first round down about 25 pounds.  Still bringing it with P90X and Insanity.
- Mom - Has been doing Power 90 and is eating great.  She is definitely on a life changing journey.
- Deborah - Friend of Mom that is ready to get in shape.
- Rebecca (my sis) and Jessica - Have been bringing it off and on for 5 months now!
- Ken - Very cool dude that has just finished his first round.  I think he lost 30+ pounds and is still bringing it!
- Tracy & Sharla - Good work buddy and his wife.  Starting about where I did.  Goals are weight loss and to get in great shape.
- John and Michelle - Dear friends of mine.  I really look up to these two as pillars of the community and feel good that I could introduce them to this one little thing.
- Amy and Matt - These two are already skinny and pretty fit, but they wanted to take it to the next level and with three kids, an at home program like P90X was a great fit for them.
- Gene - Finishing up his first round.  A lot of days he will double up and hit the stair climber getting ready for Philmont.  Gene has 2-3 work buddies doing P90X now too.  I love that!
- Joel - Just starting next week.  Can't wait to hear how he likes it.
- Shannon - Old high school buddy.  Saw the results on Facebook and started P90X with her husband!
- Scott - Saw Ken and my results and has decided to bring it.  We did a kick off work out last week.
- Mary Ann - Just getting started.  I hope her husband does it too.
- Pete - Pete and I keep each other motivated.  He does not do P90X, but works out like he is and we run a lot.  I had to put him on this list.
- Rochelle - Sheri's sister
- Michael Deck - B-2 Boozer from my old corps days at A&M.


Are you ready to get ripped?

2 comments:

  1. Hah. I think I am about to start the true P90X. Camie's family has kicked off a weight loss contest and I needed a new routine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Make sure you order through my site so I get the commission. ;)

    ReplyDelete