Wednesday, March 31

ID12 - Rest Day (Not Really Following the Insanity Schedule)

I am doing a pitiful Job following the Insanity schedule. I think what I have discovered is I like the short and intense Insanity workouts, but not every day. I was really missing some of the P90X workouts as well as Yoga and running. So, I guess I am going to use insanity for my cardio days, but will keep mixing in resistance, running and Yoga as well. Maybe this is my steady state plan. Who knows... I am just figuring this out as I go.

Sheri and I will be in New York the next couple days. I plan to get in a long run in Central Park as well a Yoga in a studio somewhere.

M1: Yogurt 80, Apple 100
M2: salmon salad 250, onion soup 300
M3:bar 180
M4: Go Lean 250, raisins 130, nuts 200, tangerine 50
M5: cosi salad and soup 270

1910

No comments:

Post a Comment