Saturday, July 24

Nice 14.2 Mile Base Test Today

Did 14.2 in 1:45 today. That's about a 7:23 pace with breaks. Probably my best run since my 20s. Thanks Scott!

If we can keep this kind of pace and base development, this puts us on track for a 7:35 goal pace to qualify for Boston. We only have to do it for 12 more miles. :)

It is starting to seem possible!!!!

I lost 8 pounds of water weight and it was only 77 degrees. I will be digging out of the calorie hole all day.

I have been working hard on my form and trying to implement the ChiRunning style. It is making a huge difference in aches and pains. All I have is minor muscle soreness.

I really like the Swiss avenue add on. We are doing that again. I want to do two laps of White Rock too, just to say I did.


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment