Thursday, July 22

Great Launch for Bring IT!

Bring IT has been on the app store for two weeks. As of today it has just shy of 700 users. That is amazing to me and shows how many people are out there bringing it!

I have gotten a ton of positive and constructive feedback on the app. When I initially designed it, the concept was to you can only document your stuff today. Once midnight hits, you are on to tomorrow and can't go back. For me, this creates a lot of accountability. Knowing I can't cheat and go back makes me update the app every day and not slip. That then makes me stay within my caloric and workout goals.

The "hottest" enhancement request is to allow people to update and insert records for previous days. I hesitated at first to attack this because I didn't want to break the "philosophy" of the original concept. However, many customers have made great points that this is a material issue for them.

So, I have decided to add previous day editing.

Additionally, there are about 10 minor enhancements I am adding based on user requests. It is fun getting to work on stuff that my customers thinks is valuable. Some of the cool ones are:
- Move Detail History
- Graphs and rate calculations for weight loss and move details
- Nutrition upgrade to include more granular data like intake for protein, veggies, fruit, carbs, etc...
- Database Reset
- More record keeping on workouts like Ab Ripper
- Ability to skip a day without resetting start date
- More granular (.5) adjustment on weight selection
- Add Power 90 workout details
- Backup and Restore Data
- Metric Support

I really feel proud of the app and I pray that it is positively impacting people lives out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment