Monday, February 1

R2D49 - Have a Namaste

Sheri and I knocked out 5AM Yoga this morning. We had to cut a few corners on stretching to get done in time to help Blake get his Rube Goldberg Project to school by 7 am.

I never knew wiping your nose could be so tricky:



Yoga after LSD (Long Slow Distance) running is the bomb. I feel great.

B: Shake 150, Pancake 50
S: raisins and nuts 150
S: cheese 50
L: WW 280
S: bar 180, Oatmeal 100
D: Spaghetti 500 and Veggies 100
S: popcorn 160
Been hungry all day...
S: Cheese and crackers 200


2020

3 comments:

  1. I am so super proud!!! More then you can imagine!! I have always looked up to you, from the first moment and this is just another reason. I am starting over!! I can't keep doing a little. Today will be day 1. Maybe you can help me even more. I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also I re-started my blog. Without it I slack. Oh and I LOVE the name of your post!!! I hope you do have a Namaste!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got that from you're shirt. I am glad you are hitting the reset button. How can I help you reach your goals?

    ReplyDelete