Sunday, January 3

R2D19 - Core Synergistics + Hot Yoga

Core was a little hard after hot yoga yesterday. I found a web site that said I burned 1300 calories in the Hot Yoga class. That sounds high, but my body's reaction was in line with that.

Anyhow, I feel pretty good now and it is nice to be back on the protein shakes.

B: Protein Shake 250
S: pb toast 125
L: home made pizza 400

Did Hot Yoga again at 4 pm. It was vetterthan yesterday.
S: protein shake 180
D: steak, brocolli, beans, sweet potatoes 600
S: pb, nuts. 250


1800




2 comments:

  1. what is hot yoga and how can I get some? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is pretty amazing. Do a google search on Hot Yoga or Bikram Yoga in your area. I found a couple with a cursory search:

    http://www.bikramyogathewoodlands.com/
    http://www.yogafinder.com/yoga.cfm?yogacity=The+Woodlands&yogastate=TX&yogacountry=USA


    If you are curious, the P90X yoga is Vinyasa (Power Yoga) style. Bikram is similar except there are not vinyasas, upward dogs, downward dogs, or Warriors. The big difference is that it is done in a room set at 100 degrees F. It is slightly less intense from a strength standpoint, but burns way more energy because of the heat and the nature of the 26 poses. I like it as an alternative, but not a replacement to Vinyasa yoga.

    Remember, I still am a total noob and don't really know what I an talking about yet.

    ReplyDelete