Monday, June 7

OOOOPS! Deleted some posts.

I accidentally deleted about seven posts today while I was testing my new iPhone app.  I thought I was on my test account.  It looks like once you delete a post on Blogger, it is gone-baby-gone.  Oh well.  Nothing that interesting happened in the last week other than Runs, Yoga and Lifting. 

BTW - if you are checking out the blog, the new post formats are form my new iPhone app.  The app is designed to work with scheduled workouts like P90X, Insanity and Power 90.  It also works with other workouts as well.

As I get closer to release to the App store, I will start posting screen shots and I will be looking for beta testers.  If you are interested, please tell me and I will get you set up.  It works on the iPhone and iTouch.

(It won't delete your blog entries either)

No comments:

Post a Comment