Tuesday, January 4

Eating Experiment Failed - Back to writing it down.

For a month now, I have not been writing down what I eat and just trying to maintain eating discipline.  Even while running 30-40 mile weeks and doing some cross training, I have gained weight.  I am back up to 205ish.  That is not a lot, but is enough to show that I cannot slip.  If I continued at that rate, I would be back to 270 by end of 2011.  No thanks.

So...  I guess I will just have to keep writing down what I am eating.  I am not going to blog it, but will just track it on my iPhone app.  I should be back under 200 in 2-3 weeks and then I will just have to keep logging.  I guess that is a small price to pay for staying fit. 

On a brighter note, my three 2011 runs so far have been high quality and pain free.  This has really upped my confidence in grabbing a new gear in the next couple months.

No comments:

Post a Comment