Thursday, November 29

Already down 7 and Back is getting better.

I messed up my back on Monday morning getting out of bed.  Yep.  You heard right.  Not running or jumping or lifting.  Literally, just getting up to go to the bathroom.  I had to take Mon-Wed off and so I decided to use the opportunity to take the calories way down.  I am already down 7 lbs and am sleeping much better.

I went to a PT yesterday and got STEM on my back.  It no longer is painful.  Just some pressure.

I ran 5 miles this AM and did 20 minutes of yoga and it all went well.  I plan to stay in this sub 1500 calorie mode for a while until I get back under 200 lbs.

Today's cals:
B: egg sandwich - 250
L: Salmon Salad - 500
S: Pistachios - 100
D: Lamb Chops, Veggies, Salad, rice - 550

Total:1400

No comments:

Post a Comment