Sunday, November 21

2 Weeks Out

I am getting psyched for the Marathon.  This time, two weeks from now, we will know if all the preparation was worth it.  I feel really great.  Muscles are loose and I did a nice 10 miles with 4 at < MP today.  I have almost no sense of pain or tightness.  I will continue to taper for the next two weeks.  Over the next two weeks, I will make sure I am eating and sleeping well and keeping stress down. 

It feels like the only variable right now is weather.  It was mid 70s this morning, but 30s on Friday.  You never know in Dallas.  I figure that as long as it is not rainy or too windy I can deal with any temp between 35 and 65 without a material difference in pace.  I will just need to drink alot more if it is hotter.

I will do another Taper post next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment